- Are you looking for relief from the daily tasks (cleaning, mowing, shoveling and repairs) and expense of keeping up a household?
- Are you looking for a convenient and safe environment to call home?
- Do you look forward to socialization and community spaces for fun and relaxation?
- Do you want to spend more time enjoying your family and friends, traveling and maybe volunteering in the community?
- Are you independently caring for yourself and not requiring daily home care support?
If the answer is yes to any of the questions above, The Estates of Arbor Oaks Independent Living is the best option for you. Please contact us to learn more or schedule a tour.
It’s not always easy to tell when you or a loved one needs more help. If you have questions on the best option for you, visit our frequently asked questions. If you find that you need additional assistance, you can learn more about the over 40 independent living, assisted living, memory card and skilled nursing communities that are part of Tealwood Senior Living. In addition, one of our registered nurses can perform a nursing assessment that will help you determine what is best for you or your loved one. You’ll have the comfort of knowing the expertise of our team will guide you in the right direction. Visit www.twsl.com for more information.